1. You want a puppy ?
2. You visit our website, click on “SEE AVAILABLE PUPPIES " see all puppies available puppies and click on the “BUY NOW” button Where you will be directed to a page indicated which information is required to be submitted.
3. Once we receive your inquiry, we will contact you within 2 hours Max. Once you respond to our email with answers to the questions asked and we find you suitable to adopt our puppy, we will forward you the payment informations to confirm payment.
4. Once you select a payment method, complete your payment and we confirm payment we will start processing all required paperwork, have our license veterinarian perform last minute routine checkup on your puppy and then book a flight the next morning.
5. Once we book the flight, the agency will email you with all flight details( date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require to pickup the puppy upon arrival).
6. Within 24 hours of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet and everything is fine.
7. As a matter of routine, Don't forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Is it really safe for the puppy?
I receive many inquiries on the process of shipping a puppy--individuals often wonder if it is safe and how it works.
Won't he/she be scared? How long does it take?
Won't it be difficult for the puppy having to be all alone in a crate for so long?
This is how we explain the shipping process to individuals to help them feel more at ease with the process of getting a puppy
Shipping a Puppy Is Very safe: See Below Details
Shipping a puppy by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually we think it is harder for us than the puppy(s). With my many years of shipping experience, we know for a fact that all of the pups are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the puppy(s) for fear of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction. Most importantly the puppies do not travel by themselves, they travel along with an agent also referred to as a *Puppy Nanny*, who carters for the puppies making sure they are offered food, clean water and other treats during the flight right up to the time the puppy is delivered to the destination.
The average flight is approximately 4 to 6 hours. We always ask about any delays or layovers and know the exact times and departures of the flights, so we know where the puppies are and we are able to give you the information as well.
The puppies will arrive the same day as it is sent--usually a few hours. We have a big fluffy bed of shredded newspapers in the crate for the puppy/puppies to nestle in as well as a blanket which has the mothers smell. We usually include a pig's ear chew (they love them), and a toy or sock with my scent on it--to help the pup feel secure.
We consider shipping as an option and we make the shipping arrangements; this is because most often we find suitable homes for our puppies but they might not be located within a driving distance. I can guess what question you have in mind right now, 'Flying a Puppy'! Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't.
"We asked this question to the agets of the shipping company on our first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years back, and this was the answer we got "When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe and approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follow USDA guidelines " The puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to cater for him/her on board and off the plane until delivery is completed.
When we go to book a flight for our pets, we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound in their new homes, he even went further to say that "it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-6 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 4 hours or more". And that we believe so much because we know they are professionals and will deliver the puppy safely.
Thanks and we look forward to developing a cordial relation with you and your new puppy. Everyone of our puppies will always be a part of our extended family.